Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ronald: Grade 'A' Killer Script

Ronald: Grade ‘A’ Killer
Scene 1
The film opens in a dark room where all is seen is a beam of light vaguely highlighting a young boy’s face. His facial expression indicates that he is watching something but the audience is unclear about what exactly is happening. There voice about halfway into the shot…
Voice: I am feed up with all these perfetic excuses, you have had me wrapped round you little finger for too long…
In the next shot, we are shown the point of view of the character in the dark room peering through a tiny gap where, what looks like, a door opening. We can now see clearly a classroom where a teacher is standing over a student. The student voice cries…
Student: Please I didn’t want it to go on for this long, I just need the answers. That’s all, you understand right?
Teacher: Sure I do (sarcastic), this was all one big misunderstanding. You haven’t turned my life into living hell or anything, I’m just going to let you just walk on out of this room without you being punished…
Student: Yes please just let me go… (Almost crying)
Teacher: Well actually I’m not going to let you go, but I am going to make sure you pay for every bit of misery you caused me. This will be the end for you…
Student: Please I don’t what to die all that stupid stuff I did, I’m sorry…
Teacher: Well that isn’t good enough.
Now we are back to the dark room where we again see the mysterious outline of this young boy where suddenly we are submerged in darkness until the light is turned on to reveal a young smart school boy in his school uniform. He is panicking…
School Boy:(in his head) Oh crap what the hell is happening, more to the point why is it happening to me. I’ve never done anything bad to anyone. Snap out of it Ronald, you need to save that student, you can’t just stand in here and listen to him get beaten to death. I need to find a weapon…
(We then see Ronald vigorously searching through the shelves)
Ronald: Roll of Paper; not the most strong weapon maybe something a little harder, Spray can; not good enough I’ll only be able to get one hit, Lamp; not my ideal weapon but light, this will have to do.
Then we are back to the classroom where the young student is curled up in the corner. The teacher is stand away from the student still shouting fears demands…
Teacher: Right you avoiding this anymore, you are going to die today and there nothing that you cunning mind can do about it…
Then suddenly Ronald appears behind the teacher with his weapon raised high, he has angry face swings for the teacher and just before impact…FREEZE
TITLE SEQUENCE
Ronald: I bet you are curiously wondering how a little small time geek like me ended up in an epic fight for survival, well my started like any day in the small crappie town of Welling, where my life is normal and boring and nothing really exciting happens. I thought I would have to spend my entire life here; well that’s what I thought…
Ronald: As you can see my life is pretty average, there’s nothing special about it, but that’s all about to change, a soon as I step through the gates of Wellington Secondary school…
BACK TO FREEZE
Then we are back to where we left with Ronald about to swing for the teacher when there’s a knock at the door…
Student at Door: Sir, can look at this essay that was due for tomorrow but I wanted to make sure it was all oookkaayy… (Shocked face)




This is the script that we made that will be used in our title sequence. Due to the fact we had a few parts of dialogue we believed that by using a script all the characters that will feature will know there lines.  By having the script when filming the characters then can refer to the script before going off to do there scenes , it then informs each character when they have to say their lines. The script includins numberous things this includes characters direction, this then can help the actors to know what actions or movements to do and when do do them at the correct time.

No comments:

Post a Comment