Friday 6 January 2012

Journal: Lesson 10

In lesson 10 the class pitched their film idea to the class. The idea in which the class had to pitch was involving the idea for the coursework task. In my group was Billy Hogger, Luke Shelley and I, we each produced a slide and provided our own ideas about things we could insert into the film. During the lesson each group pitched their film idea, this consisted of the name of the film, director, plot, budget and cast. Whilst each group was pitching their idea to the class they were being filmed. Once each pitch came to a climax the class were free to ask any unanswered questions in the viewers wanted to find out. When t came to my group to pitch our idea it was difficult, this was due to Luke Shelley not being in. This affected our pitch as we didn't decide on all of the information about our idea. I believe that our pitch wasn't the best , this is because we were unprepared. I have learnt that if i produce a pitch again I should be more prepared and know what we are going to say. We answered most of the questions that we needed to but there were a few points that we didn't make clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment